Baby Lambskin Rug Cosy Mate #CMIV
Made of genuine lambskin which has a natural and long-lasting softness. Available in 5 colours, this multipurpose rug could be used as a doggie bed, home decor, or even for your baby's tummy time! This Lambskin Rug is comfy, cosy, and extra cushioned for your comfort. It is also a great gift option!
- Our premium baby lambskin rugs can be used as a cot underlay, cribs, playpens, or in any other places to provide your little one with some additional comfort
- Our wool rug is hypoallergenic and safe for baby
- Our sheepskin rugs are soft and silky to touch, nature wool allows air to freely circulate between your baby and the lambskin rug, keeps your baby feeling dry, and reduces the chance of heat rashes
- Origin: Made in China
Colors:Blue/Pink/Natural Ivory/Cream/Harbour Mist
Size: 86cm * 55cm(mid-width) with fur
- Best to dry clean
- Minor stains can be sponged off with a damp cloth.
- Wash with a mild soap or enzyme-free fabric washing liquids.
- A brisk shake and a brief brush will restore the pile.
Lambskin and Sheepskin is a natural materials. Each and every lambskin rug will have minor differences in shape and colour. It is perfectly normal if your sheepskin rug has a smell. To minimise the natural smell, we recommend our customers vent the rugs outside.
7 uses for sheepskin rugs you may not have thought of!
Sheepskin is one of the most multi-purpose materials on the planet - from doggie beds to home decor and your baby's tummy time, sheepskin is comfy, cosy, and extra cushioned for your comfort. We share our top seven uses for sheepskin, so you can get creative when purchasing your brand-new rug. Read now!